The entrepreneurial spirit in you is strong and you want to take the next big step into the world of business.
You’re confident and willing to take the risks that come along with starting a new business—you just need to get your feet wet first.
Here are some tips that will definitely help you into your ventures.
1. Define your visionWahbe, Andrea “How to start a business in 15 steps: A guide, checklist and canvas.” 17 January 2020
2. Research your market opportunity
3.Write a business “canvas”
4. Understand your startup costs
5. Plan your own starting finances
6. Determine your business structure
7. Investigate your legal requirements
8. Create and register a business name
9. Apply for permits and business licenses
10. Open a small business bank account
11. Set up your accounting systems
12. Outsource essential functions early on
13. Familiarize yourself with payroll taxes
14. Build a basic web presence
15. Explore business partnerships
Silicon Harbor Business Services is based in Mount Pleasant, SC. We provide solid, practical advice to small business owners and select individuals.
We work with Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Enterprise. For Quickbooks Online, we work with clients in Mount Pleasant, Charleston, Philadelphia, and across the US. For Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Enterprise, we only work locally in the Charleston, SC area.