Keeping a record of your sales is important especially when it’s time to make your financial reports. Staying up to date and organized with your invoices will show you how your business is growing and can even strengthen the relationship you have with your clients.
See which mistakes you can avoid while doing invoicing.
• You Forget to Bill your ClientsCostill, Albert “What your Invoicing habits say about you as a business owner.” 17 December 2019
• You Never Follow-up on Late Payments
• You Follow-Up Too Much
• You Require a Down-Payment
• You Request the Payment In Full
• You Bill Once the Project is Completed
• You Don’t Use Invoice Software
• You Don’t Have a Written Agreement
• You Rely Too Much on Automation
• You’re Not Using your Invoices as a Marketing Tool
Silicon Harbor Business Services is based in Mount Pleasant, SC. We provide solid, practical advice to small business owners and select individuals.
We work with Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Enterprise. For Quickbooks Online, we work with clients in Mount Pleasant, Charleston, Philadelphia, and across the US. For Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Enterprise, we only work locally in the Charleston, SC area.