Manage your daily accounts and transactions with these 12 simple bookkeeping habits to keep your records organized and have your business running smoothly.
1. Keep Business And Personal Banking SeparateBeginner Bookkeeping “12 Small Business Bookkeeping Tips.”
2. Recognize Business Vs Personal Expenses
3. Choose The Right Bookkeeping Software
4. Organize Your Business Documentation
5. Keep Track Of Cash Payments
6. Learn To Understand Monthly Bookkeeping Reports
7. Keep On Top Of Your Sales Invoicing
8. Outsource Your Bookkeeping When It Becomes Too Hard To Handle
9. Be Involved In Bookkeeping Checks Even If You Employ A Good In-10. House Administrator
10. Pay Your Employees On Time
11. Avoid Bombarding Employees With New Systems
12. Design Your Business Logo On A Small Budget
Silicon Harbor Business Services is based in Mount Pleasant, SC. We provide solid, practical advice to small business owners and select individuals.
We work with Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Enterprise. For Quickbooks Online, we work with clients in Mount Pleasant, Charleston, Philadelphia, and across the US. For Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Enterprise, we only work locally in the Charleston, SC area.